Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bad weather and moral weakness

I had the day off on Friday and earlier in the week, when the weather forecast was looking good, had planned to spend a good bit of the day riding. By the time Friday arrived the forecast had changed to rain, ice pellets and snow. I probably could have salvaged a bit of ride if I'd been up early and out the door but laziness triumphed and I left it too late. Pretty much my sole cycling-related accomplishment was swapping the Nokian studded tire on my front wheel for a Pasela. Too busy the rest of the weekend for any riding but I did pump up the tires and lube the chains on the kids' bikes. I guess this means the family cycling season has started.

To make up for all this whining and excuse-making, a cheerful picture of a sidecar full of bananas (in Yangshuo I think):

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home